The New Design Lab Website is Here!

1. Rochelle

May 14th, 2019 at 3:02 pm

Love the new site! As someone in the creative field wanting to learn about design, I love all your tips and resources. I’m always drawn to a vibrant pink or coral to brighten up my otherwise neutral wardrobe. There’s just something about shades of pink that make me smile and feel confident.

2. Sarah Jean

May 14th, 2019 at 3:08 pm

I love the new website, Nicole! I really really love all colors, but my most favorite color is purple! More specifically a light dusty purple! I especially love it when I see it gracing the skies at sunset!

3. Autumn Hamilton

June 6th, 2019 at 1:19 pm

Congratulations! The new site is beautiful and memorable. My favorite color is pink, but when it comes to design I love working with grays. I love how you can create such different tones and moods just depending on the color(s) you pair it with.

4. Deb Kim

June 6th, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Congrats on the new website!!

My favorite color is YELLOW because it gives me so much life everytime I see it. It’s also such a great accent to any neutrals!

5. Beth

June 7th, 2019 at 7:15 am

The new website is gorgeous.

Is it possible to have more than one favorite color? I like green because it reminds me of nature, but purple is my power color and I really like red too because it’s firey and passionate.

6. Emily

June 7th, 2019 at 7:28 am

My favorite color has to be green! I especially love a soft sage color, it’s just so pretty in everything from dresses to home decor or on screen! Green is such a natural color too so I love being surrounded by it outside 🙂

7. Rachel

June 7th, 2019 at 8:27 am

Can’t wait to explore the new site. I went looking for stuff when it was down and was sad.

My favorite color will always be green — a nice, bold, perfect grass green. But, I also love a good bright blue and a pop of orange!

8. Amy Gabriel

June 7th, 2019 at 10:14 am

Looks so good, Nicole! My favorite color is pink — it’s so versatile and can be either bold or soft!

9. Ashley

June 7th, 2019 at 1:31 pm

My favorite color is pink! I love how different shades can be so sweet and playful, classic and romantic, or flirty and fun!